Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Planners Gotta Plan

Even the packaging is cute!
It has been so incredibly gloomy outside this week, but my day was totally brightened up by a trip to the mailbox (who doesn't love getting mail? (as long as it's not a bill 😊 )). I am in love with planners, cute office supplies, scrapbooking, etc. I have a thing for organization, essentially. There is something so satisfying to me about having a plan-- everything mapped out in detail, neat and orderly.

Don't get me wrong-- I LOVE spontaneity, but there are certain things that I need to have taken care of before I can just jaunt into the sunset with my hair billowing behind me in the wind.

The possibilities! I like the sticker
that tells you to focus on the good. 
I have been really excited about the plethora of adorable office supplies that I've been seeing as of late-- colors, a little bit of glitter, and awesome pens (you have to appreciate the value of a good pen) that jazz up what could otherwise be a mundane task-- hey, as much as I love the planning, it doesn't mean I want it to look office-space-dull.

I recently stumbled upon a website called The Reset Girl Shop, which is full of stickers, die cuts, planner inserts, and-- you guessed it-- planners. As I already have my own planner, which I am quite passionate about (pun intended), I instead chose to browse around for some stickers and such that would add a little bit of flair to my plans for homework, projects, blog posts, and news articles.

Plan to live free :)
My package arrived quickly and everything inside was so charming, from the Carpe Diem stickers to the itty bitty hearts and Instagram reminders. A woman named Cori and her husband own the shop and coordinating blog and write under the mantra that it is never too late to reset your life. I felt like this coincided pretty well with the positive vibe I'm going for with my life/blog, so I gave it a try in
order to spruce up my pages. I encourage any of my fellow teachers/planner lovers to investigate 😀

Bonus: Every month, you get a list of things to list for each day of the month-- #listersgottalist.

Happy planning!

Love,
Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heads Carolina, Tails California

 If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’ve asked that question a lot lately, both to my family and myself.  I never thought I’d st...