Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Taking Time to Make My Soul Happy

Hi there, everyone!

In a world that seems to be dwelling quite a bit on the negative, I am making a conscious effort to be more positive in 2017. Not only does the world need that, but so do I. It's easy to say I'm going to do that, but to be effective I needed a plan (because that's what I do 😏 ). I am going to take the time to make my soul happy every day.

This blog is going to basically be me talking about things that make me smile: little things like flowers from my girlfriend, books I'm reading, music I'm listening to currently, or bigger things we can all be a part of, like supporting a good cause (I will review some of my favorite purchases that benefit others).

If you have any suggestions on anything I can try/review that will light up your day as well as mine, let me know in the comments!

Love,
Bebe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Heads Carolina, Tails California

 If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’ve asked that question a lot lately, both to my family and myself.  I never thought I’d st...