Friday, August 13, 2021

Rompin' Around

 I have been on a huge romper kick this summer. Something about the one-and-done-ness of it is so incredibly appealing. I've always been more of a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, but between the pandemic and working from home, I've fallen into the less is more mindset as far as effort goes. I like the rompers (and dresses) because they look cute while also being comfortable and easy. 





I've decided to share a few of my favorite ones I found while browsing online (most of which are on sale), because as much as I'd love to be past the 98* days, it's still summer for a little while, so we might as well be comfortable. 

The Romper Round-Up:

1) Old Navy Linen Blend V-Neck Cami Jumpsuit 


2) Old Navy Sleeveless Surplice-Back Romper (this has been one of my go-tos all summer)


3) AE Eyelet Tube Romper 


4) AE Floral Wrap -Front Romper 


5) AE Plush Henley Romper (I wear this one ALL the time!)


6) UO Billabong Girl on the Run Romper 


7) UO Out from Under Rosie Romper 


8) Target Universal Thread French Terry Sleeveless Romper ( I love this kind of pumpkin-y fall color.)


9) Target Universal Thread Short Sleeve Boilersuit (This one reminds me of one my mum had as a kid and my sister and I used to try and steal it all the time.)



That's it! Hope you can find a cute one on sale to wear on repeat through these last scorching days of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heads Carolina, Tails California

 If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’ve asked that question a lot lately, both to my family and myself.  I never thought I’d st...