Friday, August 27, 2021

Etsy Shops I Love: Tala Stone

 



I was browsing Pinterest one day for little gold rings (I’m still trying to make the perfect stack) and saw a pin on a shark tooth dipped in gold. 

I knew I wanted one, maybe to wear to the beach to make myself feel like a badass (and thereby less afraid of the sharks, jellyfish, and whatever else lurks in the ocean’s depths). 

I went over to Etsy, as one does, and found some really tiny shark tooth necklaces and some that were massive. None really fit the vibe I was going for, so I went back to the pin and it led me to an Etsy shop called Tala Stone. Her shop was in a bit of a hiatus, but I took a chance and sent her a message, asking if she still made the gold dipped shark tooth necklaces. 

I heard back right away from this sweet shop owner, and from there we began a back and forth trying to curate my perfect necklace. I had my choice of shark teeth and ALMOST settled on one that was about as long as my palm, but I think the one I chose is just dainty enough to fit but projects a little ferocity too. 

I can’t say enough good things about Tala Stone. She was so helpful and kind, and sent me the sweetest message telling me that because of me, she pulled out all of her jewelry stuff and starting creating again and she was so thankful. 

I wore this during our little luau vaccination party to complement the shell anklet Shelley got me in Isle of Palms & I’ll definitely wear it any time we go to the beach as well. Go check out her shop & see if you can find something to give yourself a little sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heads Carolina, Tails California

 If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’ve asked that question a lot lately, both to my family and myself.  I never thought I’d st...