Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Little J Headbands

Fun colors!
If you've followed me for any amount of time here or on Instagram, you know I love a good hair accessory to add some pizzazz to a braid. I'm also a fan of small businesses and donating to a great cause.

Little J Headbands meets all of the criteria. I got one of their headbands a couple of years ago and recently added to my collection. There are a ton of color options and each headband allows you to customize the buttons by choosing from gold, brass, silver, or pewter, so no two are alike! If headbands aren't really your thing, they also have some cute scarf options as well.

Cute packaging (and yes, a pumpkin candle)
The creator, Julie, made Little J Headbands with the idea that even a little change can make a big difference. I am a huge fan of that, and it's something I try to convey all of the time. No one person is capable of enormous change individually, but the ripple effect of multiple people spreading kindness and consciousness makes a huge difference. A portion of each headband purchased goes towards ALS research. About 15 people a day are diagnosed with ALS in the U.S. alone!

Glacier blue with a woven fishtail
In addition to giving back, these headbands are versatile. My favorite way to wear them is woven into my hair/a braid, but I'll be trying some other ways out as well. The sage, burnt spice, and wine will be perfect for the fall (hurry up already), and I am looking forward to pairing them with sweaters once the weather gets cooler. The glacier color is a perfect match to the summer sky but is my favorite shade of blue so I'll weave it into my braids through winter too.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram @mydaintybeautifullife (if you don't already!) to see the ways I style these fun headbands, and let me know if you check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heads Carolina, Tails California

 If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’ve asked that question a lot lately, both to my family and myself.  I never thought I’d st...